19th October 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Have Completed B.Com in 2010. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.

Thanks & regards,

Samrat Das

22nd October 2014, 01:15 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?

It is a good choice to do SAP (System, Application and Products) certification course. It has many modules and each module has its own certification.

Eligibility to do SAP course:

Candidate need to be a graduate to do SAP course. As you have completed B.Com in 2010, you are now eligible to do SAP course.

Fees structure of SAP Course:

• Fees to take training in course cost you around Rs.2, 25,000 to Rs.3,00,000.
• Certification exam is Rs. 25,000

Duration of the SAP course
:

• It takes 3 to 4 months to complete the course.

Training Institutes for SAP in India:

• VGIT
• ILotus Technologies.
• Webcom Technologies.
• PS Techsoft.
• Coremind Technologies.
• Tespa Infotech.

Career after SAP course:

There are many jobs based on the course you do. Here are some of them.

• SAP BI Jobs
• SAP CO Jobs
• SAP FI Jobs
• SAP MM Jobs
• SAP PP Jobs
• SAP SD Jobs
• All MNCs.
26th January 2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?

My brother is into his 2nd year of his Masters in Mathematics. He's shown a keen interest in SAP. I request you to help us in choosing the relevant module and since he's based in Chennai a good institute as well. My mail id is [email protected]
24th March 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, duration, fee structure of SAP course? I have completed Bcom in2014
23rd June 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madem,

I have completing my b.com 2nd year examination in this year . I need to know about the admission criteria for this course and its help for taking a good jobs opportunity in IT company's and MNC company
16th July 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b. com. and I have 3 years experience of SAP FICO module as a end user. Please advise FI-CO certification course duration and fees structure.
18th July 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.B.A in HR in 2011 and have joined banking sector worked for 4 years and then joined a pvt org in Program Management, now i would like to take a move in my career towards HR, so just wanted to check the possible options for seeking a career in HR. what would be module I should select and what would be the fee structure of the program and will I placed in some MNC soon after completion of course by the institute itself? what would be the duration of the course?
4th August 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the best carrier in government sector after the commerce with IP subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?