8th January 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

I have just passed my Higher Secondary School exam and I scored 72% in it. Now I want to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University in B.Sc. Am I eligible to get admission in it? Are there any entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in MA Arabic at Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  6. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  7. Whether Aligarh Muslim University offers BBA or not? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  11. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Eligibility to get PhD in Business Administration admission in AMU?
  14. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA course from Aligarh Muslim University? What is the Annual fee for the course?
  17. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many courses are available for class 10th passed students in Aligarh Muslim University? How can I get admission in any course of my choice?
11th January 2018, 11:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

As far as you are concerned about your admission in Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) pursuing B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) degree course then for that you need to qualify AMU admission test scheduled to be held on 15th April 2018.

--> Further for appearing in AMU admission test for admission B.Sc. degree course you must have following qualifications :-

* Your maximum age must not exceed 24 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

So having secured 72% marks in your Class 12th you are eligible for admission in B.Sc. degree if you have completed your Class 12th in Science stream and you satisfy the age criteria too.

For more official updates regarding AMU admission test you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com
12th January 2018, 10:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

As far as you are concerned about taking admission in B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science ) degree in AMU ( Aligarh Muslim University ) then for that you need to qualify AMU entrance examination which is scheduled to be on 15th April 2018 for this year.

Further for appearing in AMU entrance examination for pursuing B.Sc. degree course you are required to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th with 72% marks you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc. from AMU if your stream of Class 12th academics is Science and you manage to qualify AMU entrance examination.

For updates and notifications regarding AMU entrance examination you can refer to its official link i.e; www.amucontrollerexams.com .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?