6th September 2019, 04:37 AM
UK20

Eligibility to get admission in MA in English Literature in JNU?

I have completed my degree in BBA under Utkal University, Bhubaneswar in Odisha in 2016. My date of birth is 22 February, 1990. Now, I have been working in BPO sector as CSE since 2016. Now, I am thinking to study in MA in English. And I'm belongs to SC community. So, can I apply for that in JNU or will I get this facility?

13th August 2020, 01:19 AM
yaswant rajpoot

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in MA in English Literature in JNU?

1.As you mentioned that you belongs to sc category so there is only need to get passing
marks in your gradution from any recognized university or equivalent.
2.Now you will have to crack the entrance exam for which you will have to focus on your syllabus and study with depth knowledge because there is only approax thirty seat
3your entrance exam will be conduct in two session on the same day for which you will three hours for each session.
4.finally its upto merit list whether you are able to be placed in those thirty students or not .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?