11th July 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?

11th July 2015, 07:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?

Yes, you can pursue MA in Aboard after the completion of B.A. course. To pursue MA course, first you need to complete some entrance exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and entrance exam test reports. then the university will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
11th July 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in MA course in Abroad after completion of your BA (English Literature) course from JNU. As JNU is a recognised Public university, the certificates obtained from JNU are valid for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. To get admission in MA course in Abroad universities, you must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. TOEFL/IELTS examinations will help you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MA course in Abroad Universities.
11th July 2015, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.A so you are eligible for MA degree in Abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
12th July 2015, 10:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue post graduation in abroad in the field of English Literature after completion of BA in English Literature from JNU. You need to appear in the entrance exam based on which the foreign institutes take admission. Usually most of the foreign institutes consider IELTS score for admission in post graduation course in the field of English Literature. You can also opt for TOEFL. Then you need to apply online in various universities as per your score in the entrance exam along with resume and a strong statement of purpose. On getting selected, you need to confirm your admission, prove your financial stability and apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?