4th September 2019, 07:13 PM
Imranaaz

How will I correct wrong name in 10th class mark sheet, Uttar Pradesh State Board?

Sir, my sister have been passed 10th exam in 2014 and in her mark sheet her name is wrong. Her real name is Farha Naaz but in her mark sheet it is written as Farha Khan. What should I do for changing her wrong name? She gave her 10th from Uttar Pradesh Stat Board.

13th August 2020, 12:33 AM
yaswant rajpoot

Default Re: How will I correct wrong name in 10th class mark sheet, Uttar Pradesh State Board?

first of all contact principal of your sister's school. They can help you or tell you the best way to send your marksheet for correction .
otherwise if you want send by your own so you will have to fill a correction form along with your marksheet in which you will have to mention your incorrect name and correct name to be replaced.It will be sent allahabad by post and after recorrection they will send you also by post then you will have to go to your principal for his sign or seal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?