11th October 2018, 01:30 AM
bishttara

Eligibility to get direct IPCC entry for a candidate with 54.51% in BCom? Procedure to secure admission?

Hello friends, I have scored 54.51% marks in my BCom. And now I want to apply for IPCC through direct entry. Please tell me if I am eligible or not? If yes, then please tell me detail admission procedure.

15th October 2018, 08:44 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get direct IPCC entry for a candidate with 54.51% in BCom? Procedure to secure admission?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence course and it is the stage second of three staged CA i.e; Chartered Accountancy course.

To be eligible for direct entry to IPCC, you are required to have completed your B.Com degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Students having completed their bachelor degree in any other stream can apply for IPCC direct entry if they manage to secure 60% marks in their bachelor's degree.

So, having completed your B.Com degree course with 54.51% marks, you are not eligible for direct entry to IPCC and hence in order to pursue CA course, you will have to go through CPT route.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?