6th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Alishashaikh

Can I get direct entry to IPCC Program with 54.81% in BCom?

Sir, I have scored 54.81% in whole BCom course. I want to get direct entry in IPCC Program. So am I eligible for IPCC Direct Entry? I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. Please help me in this regard.

11th August 2019, 06:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct entry to IPCC Program with 54.81% in BCom?

Having completed your B.Com degree course with 54.81% marks overall, you are not eligible to join IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) through direct entry scheme by exempting CPT as for the same entry, a B.Com degree holder is required to secure at least 55% marks without any sort of rounding off.

So, to join IPCC for completing your CA (Chartered Accountancy) course, you are required to first opt for CA foundation course by qualifying CPT and then register for IPCC followed by CA Final stage course.
12th August 2019, 07:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct entry to IPCC Program with 54.81% in BCom?

No, you can’t get direct entry to IPCC Program with 54.81% aggregate marks in B.Com course. To be eligible to get direct entry to IPCC, you should have secured minimum 55% aggregate marks in your B.Com course. Since, you have not secured 55% aggregate marks in your B.Com course, you are not eligible to join IPCC program directly and you have to appear in CA CPT examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?