9th August 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for JEXPO 2016 with humanities group in HS?

I am Matriculation pass with Physical Science, Mathematics, English and HS pass with Humanities group with English, History, Computer App., Geography. Can I appear in the jexpo 2016 examination? Please answer me.

9th August 2015, 07:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for JEXPO 2016 with humanities group in HS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Matriculation pass with Physical Science, Mathematics, English and HS pass with Humanities group with English, History, Computer App., Geography. Can I appear in the jexpo 2016 examination? Please answer me.
Yes, you can appear in JEXPO exam 2016.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.

http://webscte.org/home.html
9th August 2015, 09:14 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for JEXPO 2016:

You should have passed/appeared 10th standard with at least 35% marks without additional subject at the qualifying examination.

No upper age limit, But your date of birth should not be after 1st July 2001 for the next year.

Application Fee is Rs 500.

For more information, please visit official website.
9th August 2015, 12:40 PM
sai215

Re: Eligibility for JEXPO 2016 with humanities group in HS?

Yes you are eligible for JEXPO 2016 exam
JEXPO is a State level entrance examination which is conducted West Bengal State Council
of Technical Education for Admission to first year diploma course in Private and Government Polytechnic colleges across the Sate of West Bengal .

Eligibility Criteria :------

Candidate must be a Citizen of Indian
He should pass hid madyamik or HSC examination
Candidate must be degree from either West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board or Council
Candidate must studied English, physical Science and Maths in HSC
Age must be less than 21 years
Age Relaxation for ST/SC is 3 years

All the best............
9th August 2015, 01:40 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

JEXPO is the short form of Joint Entrance examination for Polytechnic admission. This exam is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.

Yes, you are eligible for the JEXPO 2016 with humanities group in 10th as the eligibility criteria for the JEXPO exam is that candidate must have done 10th from a recognized board with compulsory subjects like Mathematics, Physical science and English.

The upper age limit for candidates of general category is 21 years and for reserved category there is relaxation of three years in upper age limit.

Application procedure is totally offline. You need to visit any registered office of WBSCTE and obtain the form by paying application fee of Rs 500.

Examination pattern:

Mathematics: 200 marks

Physics and Chemistry: 200 marks.
9th August 2015, 02:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the JEXPO conduced by the WBSCTE. JEXPO stands for the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Admission in the different government institutes for the three year diploma course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10th from the recognised central or the state board.
* Candidates must have pursue the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as the main paper.
* Candidates age must be less than 21 years and relaxation of three years for the reserved category candidates.

The examination paper contains the two paper. Paper I of Mathematics 200 marks and the Paper II of the 200 marks which contains the questions of the Physics and the Chemistry. So you need to qualify in these paper for the final selection. The application forms for the examination will be available from the January.
9th August 2015, 05:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Joint Entrance examination for Polytechnic admission is conducted by the West Bengal State council of Technical Education.

For this entrance examination, a candidate must have done 10th from a recognized board with Mathematics, Physical Science and English. You are eligible for the exam because you have passed 10th with Physical science, mathematics and English.

2015 JEXPO exam is over. Notification for JEXPO 2016 will be released in the Month of January 2016. There are two papers in entrance exam, one of mathematics of 200 marks and other of Physical science of 200 marks.
9th August 2015, 11:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Joint Entrance examination is for the polytechnic admission in state of West Bengal. The technical education council conducts this exam for polytechnic admission. The least academic qualification for this exam is 10th passed with mathematics, physical science and English.

Therefore you are eligible for the JEXPO examination with humanities group. The upper age limit is 21 years and three years age relaxation to SC/ST candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?