5th March 2022, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MSc paleontology course? How to get admission in GSI Hyderabad?

I have completed MSc in Geology can i be eligible for MSc paleontology course and how to get admission in GSI Hyderabad.?

8th March 2022, 02:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc paleontology course? How to get admission in GSI Hyderabad?

The eligibility for MSc Paleontology is, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 60%marks .

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam and merit.
8th March 2022, 04:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc paleontology course? How to get admission in GSI Hyderabad?

For masters in paleontology, candidate must be a graduate in relevant discipline with atleast 50% aggregate marks. It requires knowledge of physics, chemistry, biology, biochemistry and mathematics.

Qualifying marks in entrance exam conducted by university/institute varies from college to college.

This course focuses on subjects like
Geology
Biology
Archeology.

In order to get admission to the college, candidate must fill the application form online through the college website.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam as well as on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?