16th March 2017, 02:37 PM
D18

What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect?

What kind of a job is offered after pursuing MBA in marketing or finance and what's the salary? Can you please give me the details on the same? Which type of job I can start applying for? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing
  2. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  4. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  5. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  7. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  8. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  9. What is the maximum salary i can expect in private sector after MBA in Finance?
  10. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  11. Scope and salary after MBA in finance
  12. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate through MBA(Finance)? Scope of studying MBA(Finance)?
  13. Is JNTUK right choice to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  15. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  16. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  17. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  18. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
16th March 2017, 11:32 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect?

MBA is the Master of Business Administration course having 2 year duration. For admission to MBA, One should have bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You are also required to appear and qualify the entrance exam CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP etc.

MBA Entrance Syllabus
- English
- Problem Solving
- Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Data Analysis & Interpretation

Job Types In MBA (Finance)
- Finance Manager
- Business Analyst
- Account Manager
- Finance Officer
- Finance Analyst
- Research Analyst

Job Types In MBA (Marketing)
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Sales Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Public Relations Director

Salary
Fresher MBA candidates will get average salary in ranges from Rs.15,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month. After it will rising depends on Your Skills, Performance, Job Title, Work Experience and Your Recruiter.
17th March 2017, 08:23 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect?

After pursuing MBA in Marketing or Finance there are ample of opportunities available.You can apply these type of Jobs.

* Marketing Executive
* Research Analyst
* Branch Manager, Banking
* ERP Consultant
* Financial Analyst
* Operations Team Leader
* BUSINESS ANALYST
* Sales Associate
* Area Sales Manager

To get a job you can try in this way by uploading your resume in the various Job portals and apply this kind of Jobs.

* Salary Expectation is starting from 25000/- to 65000/-
* Based upon experience you can get more salary.
17th March 2017, 08:33 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

If you have completed MBA in marketing and finance then i will prefer you following jobs :

>> If you are interested in banking sector , then either crack IBPS exam and interview section and get a suitable job, even private banks prefer MBA marketing students for promotion of there products, kindly drop CV in career section of private banks home page.

>> If you are interested in insurance sector, then qualify IRDA exam and become a insurance agent and work for reputed companies like ICICI prudential, SBI Life, LIC

>> You can also try in various FMCG companies like Parle, Hindustan Unilever, Dabur, Marico etc ,as a trainee and with experience you will gain good post.

>> You can also try for clerk, cashier, BDM post in various companies and can earn good reputation and perk.

Salary and perks
>> If you are a fresher you need to join a company as a trainee where your salary may range from 10,000 to 15,000 and with experience , hard work, you can increase your salary and perks.

** Kindly view this image as it tells about the career opportunity for MBA finance
19th March 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

After completed MBA international business. What will the salary in construction line.
8th March 2022, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

After MBA you can try for this role: Business Analyst, sales, Business analytics, Data analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?