15th June 2012, 06:58 PM
dororr

Can I do MSc in Paleontology after BSc in zoology?

can i do M.Sc in paleontology after B.Sc in zoology?...please tell me my chances

27th February 2013, 10:53 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Paleontology after BSc in zoology?

Dear
Sorry to say this you are not eligible because to get into MSc in paleontology you must have Bachelors degree related to paleontology.
28th February 2013, 01:30 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Paleontology is the study of what fossils tell us about the ecologies of the past, about evolution, and about our place, as humans, in the world.

Paleontology incorporates knowledge from biology, geology, ecology, anthropology, archaeology, and even computer science to understand the processes that have led to the origination and eventual destruction of the different types of organisms since life arose.

You cannot do Msc in paleontology after Bsc in zoology as the eligibility criteria for the post graduate program after Bsc is as under-

1. For admission to the M. Sc. Part-I Course in Geology and M. Sc. (Tech.) Part-I Applied Geology, the candidate must have passed the B.Sc. Examination with Geology as one of the subject.

or

An examination recognized as equivalent thereto, are eligible to admission, provided they have secured an aggregate of not less than 45% marks at the B. Sc. Examination. However, 5 % relaxation is given to students belonging to the backward class.
4th April 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.sc. in palaentology after graduating in B.sc. biotechnology?
2nd May 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any chance of doing M.sc in archeology after doing B.sc in geology?
16th July 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 2 in bioscience. I have a dream to be a paleontologist in future. I am going to take admission in under graduate course. Please tell me which subject may I take as my honours subject for to be a paleontologist in future?
11th August 2020, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

After bsc microbiology can i get the admission in paleontology
How to apply
Where to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?