15th November 2022, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?

Hello, I m Ashraf Shaikh on going integrated mtech with specialization in artificial intelligence and machine learning, I m eligible for placement. because my academic percentage, I m not eligible for many companies placement because most of the company need 60% in 12th
mine 10th-64%
12th-52%
B.tech-62%

please give me list of companies which will consider it.
where there 55% minimum required..... reply at [email protected]

17th November 2022, 10:50 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?

If you are a fresher , you can join some companies that will add some experience to your resume.
There are some companies that want 60% in B.tech and 50% or 55% in 12th and 10th.
Some of the companies are

Mindfire
Wipro
IBM
Ericsson
Dell
HCL

Thus if you are not experienced, gain some experience by work in small companies and then try for big IT companies .
You can try for above mentioned companies as their eligibility criteria matches with your qualification.
17th November 2022, 09:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?

As your percentage in 12th is less i.e. below 60%, so your overall marks doesn't fulfill triple 60 criteria.

In this case, your marks won't fulfill the requirements of reputed MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, Accenture, etc.

So, you can apply for other IT companies which don't demand this triple 60 criteria from candidate. Also, you can apply for startups which recruit candidates on the basis of their skills and experience.
19th November 2022, 05:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Fresher Data Entry Part Time Computer Typist. VrTechsys Solutions Pvt.
Fresher Data Entry Part Time Computer Typist.
Freelance Tele Counselor.
Corporate Internship.
Telecallers.
Content Writing Intern.
Business Development Executive.
Academic Counselor.
20th November 2022, 04:55 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You must score atleast 60% marks in class 10th and 12th to be eligible for placement.

2. Even without a college degree, 12th pass students can find internship opportunities in various niches such as Content Writing, Social Media Management, Digital marketing, Graphic designing, Sales, NGOs, Teaching, Customer Service, etc.
9th February 2023, 12:31 PM
rajatagrawalalld

A 12th class percentage of 58% is below the average eligibility criteria set by most companies. Most companies require a minimum of 60-65% marks in the 12th class. However, some companies may consider candidates with a lower percentage if they have strong skills and experience in the relevant field.

List of companies you can apply for-
[I]1.Wipro
2.Accenture
3.Cognizant
4.HCL
5.Mphasis
6.Ernst and young
7.Sivani infotech
8.SneakCast
9.Sunitha Infrastructures Private Limited
10.Suntech Elevators
11.Syntel
12.Tech Mahindra
13.Thirdware
14.Veritas Technologies LLC
15.Vivand Software System Pvt Ltd

You can also try Cocubes and Elitmus platform
Note that the eligibility criteria for these companies may vary depending on the specific role, location, and the current hiring needs. Moreover, the mentioned companies might have changed their recruitment policies after my knowledge cut-off date, so it's always better to check the eligibility criteria directly on the company's website.
9th February 2023, 12:45 PM
salsic21

Here, these companies are hiring even if you don’t have 60% in your 12th, 10th or graduation. You can apply for these companies.

1. HCL Enterprises & HCL Technologies
2. Brahma Vision
3. Capgemini
4. CBay Systems I Pvt. Ltd.
5. Edureka
6. Hexaware Technologies
7. No Broker.com
8. Tech Mahindra

And also there are few platforms where you can apply and give test which do not have any percentage eligibility criteria for 10th, 12th or Graduation.

1. Cocubes
2. E-Litmus
3. Amcat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?