31st May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?

My percentage are as follow:
10th - 82%
12th - 56% (Science)
B.Tech - 72% (Computer Science & Engineering)
Am i eligible for any good IT companies ? Can you please list down the companies which am eligible for?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  2. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  3. Will 59.33% in 12th affect my placement in any way? Which all companies should I try? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Accenture eligibility criteria for freshers?
  5. How many companies take placement of B.Tech student with below 60% marks in 12th?
  6. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  7. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  8. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th? -- [New]
  11. Will I get a job in MNC company with 79% in BCA, 46% in SSLC and 72% in PUC?
  12. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  15. Minimum required aggregate for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which IT companies I am eligible to apply for job after scoring 46% marks in 10th, 62% in 12th and 71% in Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  18. How much should I score in B.Tech to get placement in prestigious companies like infosys and wipro? I've secured 57.8% in 10th and 56.7% marks in 12th
31st May 2015, 01:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10th - 82%
12th - 56% (Science)
Am i eligible for any good IT companies ? Can you please list down the companies which am eligible for?

Thanks!
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for maximum IT companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is,

IT companies= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
31st May 2015, 01:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10th - 82%
12th - 56% (Science)

Thanks!

Even if you have got 82% in 10th, 72% in B.tech you are ineligible for campus placement with just getting 56% in your respected 12th which makes you ineligible. The reason behind is that you are not having a consistent performance in your overall academics. The needed overall performance is 60% throughout which includes 10th, 12th and your respected degree.

There are many IT companies which offers jobs for candidates to join and there are certain small sector IT companies which are not MNC companies, which offers you opportunities to join in them with a low percentage and you can gain experience in them like 1-2 years and then shift to a bigger organization such as a MNC company which when regards mostly your experience as a first point.
31st May 2015, 04:20 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

There is no possibility in top IT companies campus placements for you. Minimum aggregate of 60% and above marks is mandatory to apply for any good IT companies. 60% marks in not only 10th and graduation. You must have secured 60% marks in aggregate in throughout your academics. The top companies preferred consist marks in throughout their career.

60% Marks(throughout the career):

-TCS
-Wipro
-Accenture
-HCL
-Aricent
-MAQ

65% Marks(throughout the career):

-Infosys
-Sathyam

70% Marks(throughout the career):

-IBM
-Google
-Microsoft
-Facebook
-ATOS

So, you cannot get opportunity to top companies. But, don't lose your hope. After completing degree course, you can try for off-campus placements and public sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?