13th July 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?

Hello,

I m vikash kumar 2013 batch passed out in electronic and communication, I m eligible for placement. because my academic percentage, I m not eligible for many companies placement because most of the company need 60% in 12th
mine 10th-61%
12th-58%
B.tech-64%

please give me list of companies which will consider it.
where there 55% minimum required......

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  6. Eligibility for Wipro, Infosys and TCS jobs after scoring 75.6% marks in SSCL, 79% marks for HSC and 72.9% marks in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  8. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  9. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for top MNC companies with 59% marks in CSE course?
  11. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 74% in 10th, 55%in 12th, and 66% marks in engineering
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  13. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  14. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which IT companies I am eligible to apply for job after scoring 46% marks in 10th, 62% in 12th and 71% in Graduation?
  16. Eligibility criteria for placement in TCS and IBM like companies?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  18. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
13th July 2015, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I m vikash kumar 2013 batch passed out in electronic and communication, I m eligible for placement. because my academic percentage, I m not eligible for many companies placement because most of the company need 60% in 12th
mine 10th-61%
12th-58%
B.tech-64%

As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible maximum companies for placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for maximum companies is 60%.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment process.

Pattern for company written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for company recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
13th July 2015, 09:32 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?

You have less number of opportunities to enter the top companies placement. To apply for campus placement, the candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in through their career. The majority of companies asking the minimum 60% marks in 10th,12th, graduation and post-graduation. Without securing 60% marks in your aggregate, it is difficult to enter the campus placements. Even you can apply for the Wipro and Syntel Companies.
14th July 2015, 01:59 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

mine 10th-61%
12th-58%
B.tech-64%

Having completed Electronics and Communication there are many opportunities which are offered to join. But when regarding the academic percentage there are less chances. The companies which come in for placement have certain eligibility conditions which the candidate should satisfy in order to apply and you are not satisfying those criteria.

The needed qualification is, candidate should have completed 10th, 12th and their respected degree with at least 60% aggregate in order to be eligible. But in the case of yours, having got only 58% in your +2 makes you ineligible. But you can go in for job fairs where there are likely chances for you to get a job as they mainly focus on your Degree percentage than academics percentage.
19th July 2015, 12:23 PM
pointer01

As you have 58% in 12th so have less opportunity in good companies like TCS,HCL etc.The percentage criteria is depending upon the companies if the minimize the percentage criteria then you can eligible for sitting the placement for these companies.But you are eligible for Wipro it is also a multinational companies its minimum criteria is 55% both in 10th and 12th.Or you can prepare yourself for IES examination or qualify the GATE examination in which you can get good companies.
13th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?