5th September 2020, 12:24 PM

Eligibility to pursue a GNM course for a 30 years old woman? Possibility to secure a job?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am 30 years old woman and I want to pursue a GNM course. At this age, I can pursue this course? If yes, then after completion of this course, I can get job?

9th September 2020, 02:44 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue a GNM course for a 30 years old woman? Possibility to secure a job?

The Full Form of GNM course is General Nursing and Midwifery. It is a 3½ years diploma in paramedics.
There is no age bar to do gin knowledge and study further
Age limit:- minimum age required is 17 years,but yes you can do vi distance mode.
Educational qualification:-Class 12 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with science or arts subjects.
Entrance exam name:-
a)Andhra Pradesh GNM
b)Arunachal Pradesh GNM
c)Assam GNM
d)Bihar GNM
e)Chhattisgarh GNM
f)IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM
g)Kerala GNM
g)Maharashtra GNM
h)Telangana GNM etc,

After the GNM Result, students who want to pursue higher studies can fill the nursing application form for courses like:

B.Sc. (Nursing)
Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)
M.Sc. (Nursing)
Ph.D. (Nursing)

Profession are available across private and government hospitals, industries, orphanages, nursing homes, old age homes, sanatoriums, and armed forces.
24th March 2022, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue a GNM course for a 30 years old woman? Possibility to secure a job?

Did I get admission to General Nursing when I was 30 years old?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?