30th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the government job eligibility for 39 years old woman?

sir i taken divorce in 2007 i am unemployed caring two children now 39 years i want to know is there any eligibility for any govt job. He is govt employ he given me 3 lakh rupees as one time settlement my children get any authority on his earnings

31st July 2015, 12:08 AM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the government job eligibility for 39 years old woman?

You are not eligible for any jobs at this age.for a government job the upper age limit is 33 for oc and the age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
you are eligible for only teaching profession at this age.but for this you need to complete bachelors in education.
The age limit is 18 to 42 years and age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
31st July 2015, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i taken divorce in 2007 i am unemployed caring two children now 39 years i want to know is there any eligibility for any govt job. He is govt employ he given me 3 lakh rupees as one time settlement my children get any authority on his earnings
Yes, you can try for government school teacher post.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Assistant Teacher in Higher Secondary school exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3yrs
SC/ST—5yrs
PH—10yrs
31st July 2015, 09:47 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, there is no government job at the age of 39 years. Most of the government job allowed candidate from age of 21 to 30 years.
There is relaxation on the basis of caste but after 39 years there is no chance.

You can apply for private jobs or you can become a teacher in private schools.
Also you can take tuitions for a living.
You can earn decent amount to support yourself through tuitions.
3rd February 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any government job at the age of 39 years?
I'm double masters in english and Urdu languages and i've done PGD IT.... As well as B. ED also. I've experience of one and half years of APSchool.
3rd February 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job being 39 years old? I m double masters in both literature Eng and Urdu.I have done PGD it and B. ED also.
5th February 2017, 11:54 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Post Re: What is the government job eligibility for 39 years old woman?

Dear,

If you are looking for a government job at this age then i am feeling sorry because there is no government job for you. Central government jobs are limited for the general candidates who are below 30 years. For sc/st candidates 5 years age relaxation. For obc candidates 3 years age relaxation.

I hope state government jobs has age limitation below 42 years.

Thank you.
15th September 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name us Grace. I have completed my M.A. public administration and doing my B.Ed in English. I m a divorced women and Mt age is 42 years. Can I get any govt job. I m from Chennai . i have no children. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?