7th October 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become an MBBS Doctor for 36 years old married woman?

Hello, I quit my studies because I got married just after my 12th. Once I was a bright student and from now on I want to continue my study. I want to become a Doctor. So, I have decided to study MBBS course. However, I am a 36 years old woman. So, is it possible to become an MBBS Doctor for me?

12th October 2019, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become an MBBS Doctor for 36 years old married woman?

There is no upper age limit for MBBS admission at private medical colleges in India. You can surely apply for admission in such colleges based on your NEET UG score. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam so that you can get admission at your choice of college.

You must have class 12th qualification with PCB stream and 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board to apply for it. Hence, you can surely apply for MBBs at the age of 36 years but it will be expensive because only private colleges are an option.
12th October 2019, 06:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become an MBBS Doctor for 36 years old married woman?

No, you are not eligible for MBBS course in government medical colleges.
For MBBS admission you need class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and Biology subjects.
There is no upper age limit for admission in MBBS course in case of private medical colleges.
For government medical colleges there is upper age limit of 25 years.
12th October 2019, 09:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you are not eligible for MBBS

For getting admission in MBBS your age is must be in between 17 to 25 years

Eligibility criteria for medical entrance test (MBBS) course:-
You must be 12th / intermediate pass out with science stream with the 50% marks. Your subject in science stream should be physics, chemistry and biology.
Age limit is between 17 to 25 years.
Being a 36 years old candidate you are not eligible to apply MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?