20th March 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MPharm program for a candidate without qualifying GPAT

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join MPharm program. So, I am unable to qualify in the GPAT then I am eligible to take admission for the MPharm program? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd March 2021, 10:44 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MPharm program for a candidate without qualifying GPAT

Eligibility to pursue MPharm program for a candidate without qualifying GPAT is;

If you have completed BPharm with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university than you are eligible to get admission in some private universities on the basis of BPharm score.

You can get admission directly on the basis of graduation score.
6th May 2021, 11:26 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MPharm program for a candidate without qualifying GPAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join MPharm program. So, I am unable to qualify in the GPAT then I am eligible to take admission for the MPharm program? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test):-Its a gateway for students who want to pursue M. Pharm at the top pharmacy colleges in India.
**There are many colleges that either conduct their own entrance exams for pharmacy courses or accept students through merit lists based on marks scored by candidates at the undergraduate level.
***Here is a list of pharmacy colleges in India that offer M.Pharm without GPAT:-
-St Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Science Hyderabad
-Acharya Institutes Bangalore
3rd June 2021, 11:11 PM
Afreen0786

To be eligible, you must have secured a B. Pharm degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. In addition, candidates also need to appear for the Vels Entrance Exam conducted by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?