5th May 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue an LLB program for a candidate with 49% in 12th and 62% in BBA(H)?

Hi Sir, I have scored 49% in 12th and 62% in BBA(H). Now, I want to study LLB course. So, what is the eligibility criteria for me to study an LLB course? I have done Graduation so I am eligible to study this course?

8th May 2020, 12:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue an LLB program for a candidate with 49% in 12th and 62% in BBA(H)?

LLB is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the premier institutions.

So, you can visit the official website of the respective institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure which is not same for all the institutions.
10th May 2020, 02:34 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue an LLB program for a candidate with 49% in 12th and 62% in BBA(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have scored 49% in 12th and 62% in BBA(H). Now, I want to study LLB course. So, what is the eligibility criteria for me to study an LLB course? I have done Graduation so I am eligible to study this course?
The required percentage needed for LLB after graduation is usually 50% percent for the general and OBC categories candidates and 5% to 10% percent lower for SC and ST applicants. Few colleges and universities have fixed 45% percent for General and OBC, although 5 to 10 percent for SC and ST applicants have required to get admission for the LLB course. So, your eligible or not will be decided by the college/university, which you're going to choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?