13th June 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PGDM course for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I did this Diploma course of 3 years. I want to do PGDM course now. So, am I eligible or not to do this PGDM course? Please let me know asap.

14th June 2019, 02:07 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PGDM course for Diploma Civil Engineer?

You are not eligible to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management course after completing Diploma Civil Engineer course. Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a postgraduate Business Study Management course and the candidate should have passed graduation course from a reputed recognized university. The duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management course is 2 years.
14th June 2019, 10:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PGDM course for Diploma Civil Engineer?

PGDM refers to Post Graduate Diploma in Management, and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Equivalent degree are also eligible.

So, being a Diploma in Civil Engineer degree holder which is not equivalent to a graduation degree course, you are not eligible to apply for PGDM course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?