3rd April 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PSUs job for BE student of an Autonomous college?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BE course from an Autonomous college. I want to secure job in PSUs. So, after completing my BE from such college, am I eligible to secure job in PSUs? Kindly tell me about this asap. Thank you!

11th April 2019, 06:44 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PSUs job for BE student of an Autonomous college?

Hi,

yes, you can get job in public sector units (PSUs) after persuing your BE degree from an autonomous college.

But there is a condition that your autonomous college must ne UGC and AICTE approved. Then only you will be appointed any post in PSUs.
PSUs demand educational degree from UGC and AICTE approved institutions/universities.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?