12th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college from VTU to Autonomous? I am a student of KBN engineering college

Sir i am the student of kbn engg college of vtu now i completed 4sem. I want to change my college from vtu to atonomous is it posible?if posible please tell me the procedure.

6th November 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college from VTU to Autonomous? I am a student of KBN engineering college

can we change the college from vtu to autonomus.
20th November 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college from VTU to Autonomous? I am a student of KBN engineering college

sir is it possible to change the college from vtu to autonomus college in 2nd year if possible please tell me a procedure i want change my college from DSCE to BVB in hubli or to REVA college in bangalore pls pls pls sir
12th December 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

hey whch brnch u studyn n dsi..
31st January 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir is it possible to change the college from vtu to autonomus college in 2nd year if possible please tell me a procedure i want change my college from DSCE to BVB in hubli or to REVA college in bangalore pls pls pls sir

Hey,,, want to join MSRIT ??
31st January 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Hey,,, would you like to join MSRIT ????
31st January 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Heyy,,, would u like to join MSRIT ????
19th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i would defnitely like to join msrit...
4th April 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

mail me on.... vansdyre@ gmail dot com
4th April 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i would defnitely like to join msrit...

Mail me on.... vansdyre@ gmail dot com
1st June 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i got a seat in SNQ , shall i change my college or branch??? i may loss SNQ after changing the college or branch. .i'm ready for that. can i change???
15th July 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can supernumerary quota student change branch?
28th August 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

can we change college after first year without donation and just through gettin good marks in first and second sem..... if posssible plz rep
10th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to change college from klecet belgam (ee) to any college in hubli-dharwad area...........
14th December 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my clg frm jnnce shimoga to hubli belgaum area....after 2nd sem......pls help me
11th March 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
For any career assistance you can contact the careeraritra team. A team which works for students confused about their future. And they work absolutely free of cost. I give u my word, they are the best...!! U can contact them on [email protected]
11th March 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
For any career assistance you can contact the careeraritra team. A team which works for students confused about their future. And they work absolutely free of cost. I give u my word, they are the best...!! U can contact them on [email protected]
16th July 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my college from vtu to autonomous I have completed my 4th sem in ece..... Please help me out..... Please please please
1st August 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Being failed in 3 subjects i want to change my college from KBN to HKBK is it possible???plz help me out
17th August 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am studying in skit bangalore .I have completed my 1st year but i want to join msrit,bmsit,bmce,pesit. I wanted to know that what are procedures of changing college.please tell me
10th January 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I'm studing 1st year BE at Srinivas Institute of Technology Vallachil Manglore.I wanna change my college next year that is after my 2nd sem.It is VTU affliated college and I have selected Automobile branch but as no much companies approch there Im thinking to Join BVB college which is autonomous.So can I get a seat at BVB college without paying donation with some entrance exam or so please help me out in this.Please do reply Sir..
9th April 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my college to reva college frm brindavan vtu to reva auautonomous. ...is it possible and how...plz plz plz tell me sir
9th April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Change of college frm brindavan vtu to reva college fr autonomous. ...is it possible ...how can I do cn u plz plz plz help me sir
8th September 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in sdm dharawad snq quota in taken admission branch E & C to Civil Branch I request to all vtu & KCET & Govt. of Karnataka please help me sir. filling in entries mistake branch. please help sir.
6th October 2017, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I have joined BE by diploma lateral entry through management quota. Sir I want to change college to autonomous. Tell me the procedure. Quick reply.!
29th March 2018, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Want to change my collage from VTU to autonomous collage. I'm doing my cse 2nd year is it possible pls let me
20th September 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am Bharath. I am studying in Ist year BE Under VTU I want to change college for autonomous and i got seat under SNQ quota.How can I change my college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?