13th June 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd course for BTech Civil graduate?

Hello friends, I have completed my BTech in Civil Engineering course. I am interested to study BEd course. So, am I eligible to do this BEd course now? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

14th June 2019, 09:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd course for BTech Civil graduate?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in the bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course after the B.Ed course.
14th June 2019, 10:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with B.Tech qualification are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

It is two year course. Course is also offered in semester mode.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

So, visit the official website of the institute to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th June 2019, 09:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a professional course opted by those who want to make their career as a teacher.

Further, the basic education required for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a graduation degree in Science/Commerce/Humanities with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. In case of candidates with B.Tech degree, the minimum marks required in qualifying degree is 55%.

So, having completed B.Tech in Civil engineering degree course, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree course if you have managed to secure an overall aggregate of at least 55% in your B.Tech degree course.
15th June 2019, 02:08 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

dear,
Of course,you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your B.Tech. Its 2 years bachelor in education course (4 semester).

Engineering graduates are eligible for admission to Bachelor of Education (BEd).

BTech candidates for BEd they should have minimum of 55% marks in their graduation.

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?