17th August 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in BEd for BTech CSE graduate?

Sir/Madam, I have done BTech with Computer Science Engineering course. Now, I am interested to do BEd course. Can you please help me to know about the specializations available for me to do in BEd? Waiting for your response!

31st December 2022, 11:43 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in BEd for BTech CSE graduate?

Having completed B.Tech. in Computer Science discipline, you are eligible for pursuing B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) in Mathematics as you must have studied Mathematics during your higher secondary school degree course as you are B.Tech. passed out.

Further, in case you have studied Chemistry and Physical Science in your higher secondary school degree course then you can also opt for Physical Science Methodology specialization for your B.Ed. degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?