29th October 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Homoeopathy for 12th Commerce student?

Hi friends, I have taken Commerce in my Higher Secondary. Currently I am studying in 12th standard. After completing my 12th, I am eligible to study Diploma course in Homoeopathy? Please help me in this regard.

30th October 2018, 09:03 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Homoeopathy for 12th Commerce student?

The eligibility criteria for homeopathy course(BHMS) is based on 12th standard stream.

You have to start from basic as get admission through BHMS entrance examination,and after that course then you will be eligible for master degree.

One thing is that you have studied 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
30th October 2018, 12:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Homoeopathy for 12th Commerce student?

You are not eligible to pursue hanyou Homeopathy because a candidate must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a compulsory subjects to study this course.
Being a Commerce student you are not eligible to pursue this course.
30th October 2018, 12:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy:

10 + 2 qualified with subjects physics, Chemistry, English, Maths / Biology.

Minimum age should not be less than 17 and maximum should not exceed 17 years.
30th October 2018, 08:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Homeopathy course. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised university. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have pursued 12th standard with Commerce stream, so, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?