29th October 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join BA degree course after completing Diploma in Engineering?

I have completed my Diploma in Engineering. Can I join full time 3 years degree course in Bachelor of Arts? If yes, then in which subject should I specialize?

30th October 2018, 08:13 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join BA degree course after completing Diploma in Engineering?

Diploma in Engineering equivalent of 12th standard. Therefore you can do BA degree after diploma.

There are some college which does not offer admission in BA degree after diploma in engineering

Therefore ask the college/University authority to further details.
30th October 2018, 08:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join BA degree course after completing Diploma in Engineering?

No, it is not possible to join B.A degree course after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue B.A degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. So, being a Diploma in Engineering holder, you are not eligible to join B.A degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?