3rd October 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma Nursing course for 12th Commerce candidate?

Hello friends, I have done my 12th with Commerce stream. But I want to become a Nurse. I would like to know that am I eligible to study Diploma course in Nursing? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

29th July 2020, 10:07 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Nursing course for 12th Commerce candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in nursing.

Eligibility Criteria:
Students need to have qualified their 10+2 examination or any equivalent exam in any relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from are recognized board.
Having an experience of minimum 2 years in General Nursing and Midwifery can avail admission to the program.
23rd August 2020, 07:15 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Nursing course for 12th Commerce candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done my 12th with Commerce stream. But I want to become a Nurse. I would like to know that am I eligible to study Diploma course in Nursing? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Eligibility for diploma course in Nursing

Qualifying 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination in any relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?