18th July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management for 12th Commerce candidate?

I wish to join Diploma in Financial Management course. I have done my 12th with Commerce stream and now wish to join this Diploma course. Kindly tell me its eligibility criteria sets for me. Thank you!

23rd July 2016, 02:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management for 12th Commerce candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to join Diploma in Financial Management course. I have done my 12th with Commerce stream and now wish to join this Diploma course. Kindly tell me its eligibility criteria sets for me. Thank you!

The students who have completed 10+2 are eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University.

- The fee for the course is Rs 2,200 for male and Rs 1600 for female candidates. The website link is Click Here

- The course can be studied at International Council for Management Studies, the website link is Click Here
23rd July 2016, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management for 12th Commerce candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Diploma in Financial Management Course:

The basic educational qualification required to do Diploma in Financial Management course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have completed their Graduation are also eligible to do Diploma in Financial Management course.

>> As you are done with 12th Class from commerce stream, I am sure you are eligible to do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?