8th March 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Education with 42% for 12th Commerce candidate?

Hello,
I have got 42% in 12th Commerce. Now, I want to do Diploma in Education course. Please let me know that I am eligible or not for getting into this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Special Education along with B.Com after completion of 12th Commerce? Total expenses to study Diploma in Special Education?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  3. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  4. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  5. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking course for 12th candidate?
  7. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  10. Which diploma course can i pursue after passing 12th with Commerce side?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  13. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  14. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  15. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  16. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  17. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  18. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
12th March 2016, 02:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Education with 42% for 12th Commerce candidate?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Education:

Minimum qualification required to pursue this course is 12th with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories with science or arts group from a recognised board.

The candidate has to qualify the common entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?