1st April 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study DPharma for a candidate who failed in Maths Theory of HS Science?

Hello, I have secured 80% marks in my Higher Secondary with Science stream. Unfortunately, I failed in Maths Theory paper. Now, I want to do DPharma course. So, am I eligible to do DPharma course now?

4th April 2019, 04:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study DPharma for a candidate who failed in Maths Theory of HS Science?

Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the medical field of Pharmacy. No, you are not eligible to study D.Pharma course after failed in Maths Theory of HS Science. The basic eligibility required to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized university. My suggestion to you is that you should clear the mathematics paper first then you can apply for the admission of Diploma in Pharmacy course. The duration of Diploma in Pharmacy course is two years.
4th April 2019, 10:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study DPharma for a candidate who failed in Maths Theory of HS Science?

In order to pursue D Pharmacy, a candidate must have passed 10 + 2 with science stream from a recognised board.
Candidate must have passed in all the subjects in order to get eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?