16th August 2018, 03:18 AM
Sanjay Mahajan

Eligibility to appear in 12th Medical NIOS Board exam and further study BPharma/DPharma course for above 50 years old candidate?

Sir, I am above 50 years of age now. I want to give 12th Medical Board exam from NIOS Board. And after that, I want to study BPharma/DPharma course. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to do that or not? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th December 2022, 05:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 12th Medical NIOS Board exam and further study BPharma/DPharma course for above 50 years old candidate?

Yes, even being 50 years old you can definitely appear for your Class 12th board examination with PCB group combination from NIOS board and later on pursue B.Pharma/D.Pharma course as there is no upper age limit for appearing in Class 12th board examination from NIOS board as well as for pursuing B.Pharma/D.Pharma courses.

But, one thing I would like to mention here is that you might not get admission in a few colleges for pursuing B.Pharma/D.Pharma because certain colleges have set their own admission criteria but that does not mean that you cannot pursue B.Pharma/D.Pharma course anywhere and therefore you will have to search for college options with no age criteria.
4th January 2023, 08:45 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 12th Medical NIOS Board exam and further study BPharma/DPharma course for above 50 years old candidate?

Yes, absolutely you will be able to give the exam privately through the NIOS board as there is no upper age limit for appearing for the exam once you successful clear your 12 standard than on the basis of marks scored in 12 standard or any enterance whichever state you wish to take admission or in any of theollege after clearing you will be given admission as there is no upper age limit foe the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?