15th January 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for BSc(Microbiology) student?

Hello Sir, I am studying BSc with Microbiology Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to study Biotechnology in MSc. I would like to know that am I eligible to study MSc with Biotechnology?

24th February 2019, 08:52 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for BSc(Microbiology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying BSc with Microbiology Honours. After completing my Graduation, I want to study Biotechnology in MSc. I would like to know that am I eligible to study MSc with Biotechnology?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology. The educational qualification required for M.Sc Biotechnology is graduation in Science discipline. B.Sc in PCB or in any life science stream will do for you as far as educational qualification is concerned.

You will have to apply for the M.Sc Biotechnology when the notification for the same is released. Some university conducts entrance examination while some grants admission on the basis of marks secured in graduation. Since life science subjects in graduation are allowed in regard to M.Sc Biotechnology eligibility, you can apply for the M.Sc Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?