9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aviation Management for B.A.(Pass) student? Eligibility to study?

I am doing Bachelor of Arts Pass course. I want to do any extra course and my friends are suggesting me to do Diploma course in Aviation Management. First of all I want to know my eligibility criteria and want to know that is it beneficial to do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  2. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  3. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate?
  5. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?
  7. Total cost for pursuing MBA Aviation ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  9. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  10. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  11. Which course other than Aeronautical engineering is suitable for working in Aviation field? Eligibility and entrance exam details of that course?
  12. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course? -- [New]
  13. What kind of jobs are available through Human Resource Management Diploma course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Disaster Management course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  16. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  17. How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course?
  18. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
16th November 2016, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aviation Management for B.A.(Pass) student? Eligibility to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Bachelor of Arts Pass course. I want to do any extra course and my friends are suggesting me to do Diploma course in Aviation Management. First of all I want to know my eligibility criteria and want to know that is it beneficial to do this course?

Yes, it is beneficial to study the Diploma in Aviation Management or Diploma in Aviation Hospitality course for B.A student. You can get various jobs after the course. During the course you will be given training in various aspects like personality development, communication skills, customer relations management, safety & security, ground handling, marketing & sales, hotel & hospitality management. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent. In some institutions the candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test and interview. The course is available in various institutions like

Indian Institute of Aviation Management - Official Website

Wingsss - Official Website

International College of Aviation - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?