10th June 2018, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc with Zoology Honours. I have also studied Botany in my Graduation. Now, I want to do MSc in the field of Biotechnology. So, am I eligible to do MSc in Biotechnology or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

11th June 2018, 06:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate?

MSc Biotechnology Eligibility:

Graduation with any of the life sciences subjects such as botany, zoology, microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry.

The students must have secured at least 55% marks in qualifying examination from a recognised university or institution.

Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply subject to their passing the examination before the admissions are finalized.
11th June 2018, 06:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate?

In order to pursue MSc in Biotechnology, a candidate must have completed graduation in any of the life sciences subjects such as botany, zoology, microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry and the students must have secured at least 55% marks in qualifying examination from a recognized University on institutions. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply subject to their passing the examination before the admissions are finalized.
11th June 2018, 08:27 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc (Biotechnology) are:-
Candidate must have qualified graduation with any of the Life Sciences subjects (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry), B.Sc Agricultural Sciences with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.
11th June 2018, 11:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You are eligible to study M.Sc (Biotechnology) after completing your graduation with Zoology Honors.
Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc (Biotechnology) are:-
Candidate must have completed graduation in Biotechnology or also in Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology etc.) from any recognized university with at least 55% marks.
12th June 2018, 12:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Biotechnology or Master of Science in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate should have passed graduation in Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study Master of Science in Biotechnology.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Guru Gobind Singh College, Chandigarh

=> Fakir Mohan University, Balasore

=> Ganpat University, Mehsana

=> Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?