7th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?

Hello guys,
I want to do Zoology Honours in B.Sc after completing my 12th from Ludhiana. At what percentage one can get admission for B.Sc Zoology? Is there any requirement for cracking any entrance exam? Which college should I go for Zoology Honours in B.Sc after 12th in Ludhiana?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  2. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  3. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  4. Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?
  5. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  6. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which courses can I join after studying diploma in ECE?
  8. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  9. Am I eligible for BSc in Agriculture if I am 23 years old
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  12. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to do CA course after passing 10th with 65%?
  15. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala? -- [New]
9th July 2015, 06:04 PM
mwh

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?

College in ludhiana: satish chandra dhawan goverment college, guru nanak development engineering college, arya college, gcg, cmc, sri aurobindo college of commerce and management, guru nanak development polytechnic college, b.sc college , gcw college for women, punjab agriculture university.
21st July 2015, 10:54 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I want to do Zoology Honours in B.Sc after completing my 12th from Ludhiana. At what percentage one can get admission for B.Sc Zoology? Is there any requirement for cracking any entrance exam? Which college should I go for Zoology Honours in B.Sc after 12th in Ludhiana?
certian college conduct entrance exam to filter the top students. where as certain colleges directly give admission into colleges.

so admission depends on college to college.this you need to find it out by visiting the college and seek the help.

to take zoology in graduation,you must have science like botany and zoology in 12th as main subjects i.e BiPC 9biology,physics,chemistry background0.

the percentage in intermediate must be more than 60%.
23rd July 2015, 11:35 AM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
You should have at least 60% in 10+2. Most of the colleges directly take admission without entrance. So, you need to checkout the admission procedure on website of university where you would desire to take admission.
Some of the reputed colleges which you should look for are:

Lovely Professional University
Panjab University
GNDU
Chitkara ....etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?