30th March 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc in Botany Honours. I have subject
combination Botany, Zoology and Anthropology.
I want to do my M.Sc in Zoology now.
Am I eligible to do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany? -- [New]
  2. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  4. How to study MSc after completing BSc B.Ed in Botany?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  6. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  7. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  9. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  10. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  11. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  12. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  13. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  14. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  15. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  16. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  17. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  18. Am i eligible to do MSc in DFSM after completing BSc Zoology?
4th April 2015, 05:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?

Sure, you are eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany as you have subject combination Botany, Zoology and Anthropology.

As you are studying Zoology as a subject in B.Sc so you are eligible to take admission in M.Sc in Zoology.
5th April 2015, 09:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Zoology after completing B.Sc in Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You have completed B.Sc in Botany so you are not eligible for M.Sc in Zoology.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Zoology:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Zoology or Botany or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Zoology course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
7th April 2015, 08:25 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

M.sc Zoology is one of the post graduate course and this course is of a duration of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters. This course is about the study of animals and by doing this course you can enter into bio medical research.

The eligibility needed for doing this course is candidate should have completed a degree in bio medical, botany, bio sciences, life sciences or equivalent courses. You have completed B.sc botany which makes you eligible to join in M.sc zoology.

Some of the colleges where you can prefer to do M.sc zoology are:
  • Kurukshetra University , Kurukshetra (Haryana)
  • Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)
  • St. Wilfreds PG College, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
  • Sanatana Dharma College, Alappuzha (Kerala)
  • Himalayan University, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
  • Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
2nd June 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have complete my bsc with zoology and anthropology now i very much confused what should i do further .
Plzzzzz suggest me frm which subject should i do msc i m interest in doing msc from forensic science or from which subjec should i do i want a bright career plzzz sir help me out plzzz
4th June 2015, 03:24 PM
Bhomtalica ingtipi

Since you have studied botany so far and the subject you desire to take is a complete diversion regarding syllabus, you are not eligible.
4th June 2015, 10:26 PM
mwh

Yes,you are eligible for the masters in zoology.
The minimum eligibility for the master degree is bachelors degree.
As you have already completed your b.sc in botany, i suggest you to do M.sc in botany only if you want to study M.sc in zoology then you will face lot of difficulty in your studies.
So,think well and take good decision.
All the best
28th November 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MSc zoology after completing BSc with chemistry, biochemistry and biotechnology
28th November 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.sc. Zoology after completing BSc with chemistry, biochemistry and biotechnology
2nd May 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have the combination of zoology botany and anthropology in my bachelor degree course !!
Can i pursue msc zoology or botany in masters degree???? Please help
12th July 2019, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for msc botany, I have done bsc with zoology as major subject under rusa?
18th September 2020, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for m.sc in life science if I have done b.sc in zoology (hons.).My subject combination is zoology,botany nd chemistry.
1st November 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bio forensic after msc zoology plz guide
30th August 2021, 12:08 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in B.Sc in Zoology from a recognized university are Eligible for the M.Sc in Zoology
11th March 2022, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do msc in zoology after completing bsc in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?