14th August 2018, 10:03 AM
Bakhrier

Eligibility to study regular BEd course in West Bengal for distance BBA(H) student?

Dear Sir, I am studying BBA(H) course from ICFAI University through distance education. I want to join BEd course after completing my BBA(H) in a regular mode anywhere in West Bengal. I just want to know that am I eligible for this?

15th August 2018, 12:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study regular BEd course in West Bengal for distance BBA(H) student?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course:

Academic qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for B.Ed course if you manage to secure required percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.
15th August 2018, 03:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study regular BEd course in West Bengal for distance BBA(H) student?

The minimum academic qualification required for Bachelor of Education qualification is bachelor's degree. It does not matter whether you have done it in regular mode or distance mode. If it is done in distance mode, it must be approved by distance education council.

The minimum percentage required is 50% in bachelor's degree for B.Ed course. You can apply for regular B.Ed course after distance BBA course.
15th August 2018, 05:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Your distance university must be recognized by UGC and DEC.

Percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

You can apply for B.Ed course after BBA in correspondence mode.
15th August 2018, 06:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BBA.
Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed graduation from any of the stream from a recognized university.
Candidate age is not limited.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?