30th March 2021, 12:59 PM
amecee

Eligibility to study, scope, syllabus and career opportunities through Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program? Entrance exam to secure admission?

I want to know more about Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course, its eligibility criteria, scope, syllabus, career, etc. Which entrance exam should I take for admission in AME. I want to know more about AME CEE Entrance exam.

4th May 2021, 06:43 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study, scope, syllabus and career opportunities through Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program? Entrance exam to secure admission?

Eligibility criteria:-

Aspirants must have either passed 10+2/intermediate (with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
or

are appearing in 2021 with a PCM stream

or

3 years engineering diploma in any stream or equivalent exam from any recognized University/ Board.

**Age limit:- The age limit is the candidate must be between 16 to 28 years at the time of
admission.

But before proceeding through its process,please go through it properly and then proceed it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?