3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?

Sir/Mam,
I am Tejinder Kaur from Punjab. I want to pursue Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for me? I want to know about the job opportunities also for me after this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  2. List of BTech, B.E courses available in colleges or universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  4. Am I eligible to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering being an IT Diploma holder? What kind of jobs I will get?
  5. How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  6. Can i find Aircraft Maintenance job after finishing Aeronautical Diploma?
  7. Top 20 colleges in India providing MBA in Aviation?
  8. What should I do to study Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma Aircraft Maintenance course?
  9. How can I get admission in Aerospace engineering course in any good institute on behalf of Aircraft maintenance engineer?
  10. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  11. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  12. Differences among Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Which one is better to study in Diploma?
  13. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  15. Detail information and recruitment methods about industries in India and Abroad that recruit B.Tech Plastic Engineers?
  16. Job opportunities for a candidate through Retail Management Diploma course?
  17. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  18. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
5th July 2016, 11:57 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering:

*The candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) stream.
*The candidate should be physically fit.

Job opportunities for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering graduates:

Aircraft Maintenance field offers you a wide range of employment opportunities.
Some of the companies that provide job opportunities for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers are :
*Air India
*Indian Airlines
*National Aeronautical Laboratory
*National Airport Authority and so on.
6th July 2016, 06:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?

Eligibility criteria to opt Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have studied Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject in class 12th.
Candidates must be physically fit as per the norms.

Job opportunities:-

After completing the Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, candidates will have job opportunities in the following:-

Indian Airlines
National Airport Authority
Air India
National Aeronautical Laboratory etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?