5th August 2016, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for UP BTC 2017

I will pass B.Sc in 2017 the next year I have two subjects which are zoology and chemistry. So I want know that i am eligible for UP BTC YES OR NO please help me. I heard, those who have chemistry and zoology therefore he is not eligible for UP BTC 2017.

5th August 2016, 01:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for UP BTC 2017

Eligibility criteria for UP BTC 2017:-

Educational qualification :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognised University

Candidate must have scored more than 50% marks in graduation

Age limit :-

Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 31 years. Relaxation of age in also there as per government norms.

Selection procedure:-

Candidate selection will be based on merit list.
5th August 2016, 02:00 PM
Sagar Awasthi
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Eligibility for UP BTC 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will pass B.Sc in 2017 the next year I have two subjects which are zoology and chemistry. So I want know that i am eligible for UP BTC YES OR NO please help me. I heard, those who have chemistry and zoology therefore he is not eligible for UP BTC 2017.
BTC (Basic Training Certificate) is a 2 years teacher training.The certificate awarded after training is the necessary certificate to appoint you as a primary teacher in government primary schools.If you are graduate then you can easily apply for UP BTC.You should hold a bachelor degree to apply for UP BTC.
Minimum age limit is 21 years.
Maximum age limit is 31 years.

Good luck for your future.
5th August 2016, 05:01 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

>>UP BTC stands for the Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificates.

>>Eligibility:
The candidate must be Graduate in any stream from a recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate.

>>Age limit-
The Candidates must be in between 18 to 30 years.

>>Important dates-
Online Registration starts from:
22nd July 2016

Last Date for submission of Fee through E-Challan:
19th August 2016

Yes, you are eligible for UP BTC in 2017 if you complete your graduate degree with min 50% marks and your age limit between 18-30 year.
5th August 2016, 08:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible for UP BTC 2017 with your qualification.

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate. It is a two year diploma course which makes the candidate eligible to get appointment as primary teachers in government schools .

Eligibility criteria to appear for the BTC exam :-

-The candidate should be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks from a government recognized university .

-The candidate having B.Ed. degree is also eligible to apply for the BTC.

-The candidate age limit should be from 18 years to 30 years to apply for BTC. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to the OBC and SC/ST category .

Selection Process:

Written test, and

Interview
5th August 2016, 08:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

UP BTC stands for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate. Candidates who are interested to become a government teacher at primary and secondary level in Uttar Pradesh state can apply for UP BTC.

Eligibility criteria required to appear in UP BTC 2017 examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have completed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent with two year Diploma in Education/ one year degree in Elementary Education from a Government recognised university.

=> Age Limit :-
Minimum :- 21 Years
Maximum :- 30 years

Upper age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per government norms.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you will pass B.Sc. in the year 2017 and you have not pursued B.Ed or D.Ed course, so, you are not eligible to appear in UP BTC 2017 examination.
5th August 2016, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in UP BTC:

Candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks for General Category and Relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates of reserved categories from recognised board.
Age limit should be in between 21 to 32 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
21st May 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have two main subjects economics and political science in third year of b.a graduation I want to know that is I am eligible for btc
31st May 2017, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I have pursued my bsc with PCM in 2017 and my age is 19 year 2 month am i eligible for btc 2017?
1st June 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Please, tell me is there any entrance written exam for UP-BTC 2017 and if yes please share the entrance exam pattern and syllabus
15th June 2017, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th 12th and graduation from Maharashtra state board. So am i eligible to do btc from up?... Please reply
2nd August 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th,12th and degree from Assam, but my actual house is in up.so do I am applicable to apply in up btc,pls reply.
29th March 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BA final year student and my exam is still going on. And I want to know that is I'm eligible for applying UPBTC exam this current year without taking year gap? Please help me!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?