15th February 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?

l am a honours graduate in English with 49% marks. I have also b.ed degree, shall I be able to appear in this exam? What is the eligibility criteria West bengal school service commission SLST.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  3. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  6. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  7. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  8. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam in Chemistry?
  9. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for MCA final year candidate
  10. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?
  11. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  12. Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?
  13. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  14. When the notification of West Bengal School Service Commission exam will be released?
  15. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  16. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  17. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
15th February 2016, 07:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Public Service Commission examination conducted by West Bengal Education board.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidate have to qualify in all three stages for final recruitment.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from recognised university and age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.
15th February 2016, 07:54 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC) Teacher eligibility Test.The eligibility criteria for his exam are as follows :

TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TESTEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

The candidates should be a Graduate with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
The age limit is 20- 30 years .
15th February 2016, 08:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to appear in School Service Commission exam of West Bengal:

The West Bengal School Service Commission conduct for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

The candidate must have done graduation from recognised University. No specific percentage is required. The candidate must have citizenship of India. Age of the candidate should be in between 20 to 40 years.
15th February 2016, 08:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

West Bengal Education Board conducts entrance examination for recruitment of Officer's within the state.

Yes, as you have completed your graduation degree you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

Candidates have to qualify in all stages for final recruitment of jobs their is no extra advantage of having the B.Ed degree to appear for Public Service Commission. For more information about examination visit at www.pscwb.org.in.
15th February 2016, 09:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission Examination:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates in final year of their bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply for School Service commission examination. Your institute must be approved and recognized by University Grants Commission.

There is no percentage criteria, candidate must have at least passing percentage of marks.

>>The age limit for this exam is 21-32 years for general category. There is three years age relaxation for candidates of OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.
15th February 2016, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
l am a honours graduate in English with 49% marks. I have also b.ed degree, shall I be able to appear in this exam? What is the eligibility criteria West bengal school service commission SLST.
You have completed graduation degree with B.Ed so you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

Those who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
15th February 2016, 09:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are eligible to apply for WBCS Examination.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Nationality: You should be a citizen of India.

Educational Qualification: You must possess a degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You should have the ability to read, write and speak in bengali.

Age Criteria:- The lower age limit for this exam is 21 years and the upper age limit is 32 years.

Age Relaxation:-

-SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
-OBC candidates: 3 years
-PWD Candidates: Upper age limit is 45 years.

Selection Process:-

-Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
-Main Examination (Conventional Type-Written)
-Personality Test

Official Website: http://www.pscwb.org.in/
15th February 2016, 09:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, graduation passed candidates are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment of Officer's within state.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and at last there will be personal interview before final selection for examination.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination as candidates passed graduation degree and age between 21-32 years can appear for examination there is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.

For more information about examination visit at www.pscwb.org.in.
15th February 2016, 10:31 PM
Jitu369

West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is being conducted for recruitment of posts for teachers of higher secondary school, head masters post and group D post also .

Eligibility for west bengal school service commission is as follows:
>> Candidate must have pursued bachelor's degree in any stream from recognised university.

>> There is no any requirement about percentage in graduation.

>> Candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Age limit is 20-40 years.

For more information you can visit : http://www.westbengalssc.com
15th February 2016, 10:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission exam:

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Age criteria for general category candidates is 21-32 years. If you belong to reserved category, you can avail upper age relaxation.

You can apply for this exam with 49% marks in English graduation.
15th February 2016, 11:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

West Bengal School Service Commission Examination is conducted by State Government of West Bengal. The eligibility criteria for this examination is that candidate must have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for this state government exam.

The age limit for this entrance examination is 21-32 year as per previous year notification of this exam. OBC candidates get three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates get five years upper age relaxation.
16th February 2016, 11:32 AM
kohli183

Eligibility Details :

Nationality : citizen of India

Educational Qualification : You must possess a degree in any stream from a recognized university

You should have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali

Age Limit :
age limit between 21 to 30 years
Age Relaxation :

OBC candidates: 3 years

SC/ST Candidates: 5 years

PH Candidates: Upper age limit is 45 years.

Selection Process :

Preliminary Examination
Main Examination
Personality Test
5th August 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the upper age limit for applying the post of librarian of schools for West Bengal School Service Exam. Inform please.
23rd August 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

If I gate 47%in graduation and 60%in post graduation, am I eligible for school service in west bengal
21st February 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in paramedical lab technology and M.Sc in biochemistry... Am I eligible to be an assistant teacher in any subject?
6th June 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

The percentage of mark in graduation for o.b.c in school service commission
21st June 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

The percentage of mark in graduation for o.b.c in school service commission???? please answer me
31st July 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

In English i am 41.5% in BA an in MA 52% in English and deleted Am i eligibility for slst tet ?
6th August 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the Eligibility and age limit for in-service pass graduate school teacher for pg level wbsscc exam?
4th September 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am honours graduate (OBC) .I have 50.5 % marks honours.I have 40% marks pass. I am eligible for upar primary & class nine - ten.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?