3rd September 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?

I am a graduate in mathematics honours with 48% marks. May i appear in the next school service commission with TET? Tell me eligibility criteria for west bengal school service commission in the forthcoming recruitment

4th September 2014, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?

Yes you can appear for West Bengal Public Service Commission because there is no percentage criteria for it and you need only Graduation from a recognized University. Hence, if you have done Graduation in Maths from a recognized University and have the required age then you will not have problem in applying for this exam.

The age limit for this exam is 21 to 32 years for General Category candidates. There is age relaxation for candidates who belong to SC/ST and OBC category.

Selection is based on merit and you need to qualify below mentioned stages with top marks.

1. Preliminary Test
2. Mains Test
3. Interview
4. Medical Examination

Hence, be prepared for this exam by keeping in mind the syllabus of this exam. Concentrate more on preliminary exam as it will be the first stage for the exam.

For more information visit http://www.pscwb.org.in
4th September 2014, 11:24 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in mathematics honours with 48% marks. May i appear in the next school service commission with TET? Tell me eligibility criteria for west bengal school service commission in the forthcoming recruitment

The eligibility criteria for the West Bengal School service commission is that the candidate should have satisfied the Nationality,Age limit and the Education qualification needed for the exam.

# The Nationality standard for the exam states that the candidate should have a citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 20-40 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university

If the candidate satisfies all these criteria for the exam then they can apply for the exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
9th March 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam please guide me i am a cbse student and want to appear westbengal ssc exam for asistant teacher after my pg. my question is that is it necessary bengali as 2nd language in class 11 & 12 for me.
19th April 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an Engineering pass out.. I have studied electronics and communication engineering in my graduation? Am I eligible for applying in ssc exams.? If yes then hat should be my prefferred subject for the exam.?
9th June 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done Btech in computer science. Am I eligible for school service commission??
18th June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

HOW I WILL CALCULATE % OF MARKS IN HONOURS GADUATION FOR TET OF WBCSSC?
21st June 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in 1999, I have not 50% in pass category but I have above 50% in honours ; am I eligible in TET?
21st August 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have droped my honers Sub and took out my result in general and my % is not good can i apply for S.S.C exame
2nd October 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have scored only 39% in honours paper and passed ma from vinayak mission university with 60% marks through distant mode.am I eligible for wbssc pg category. ?
8th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA (Hons) in English from CU securing 44% marks. Am I eligible for appearing in the SSC WB Exam for the post of High School Teacher
8th December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA (Hons) in English from CU securing 44% marks. Am I eligible for appearing in the SSC WB Exam for the post of High School Teacher
20th February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am science graduate with B.Ed.& have scored below 50%, but MSC in math scored above 50% . Can I eligible for recent published school service exam?
6th March 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a part time teacher in college. my age is 41 years .am i eligible as a candidate for school service commission exam?
28th September 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria of work education? Is b.ed compulsory?
6th October 2016, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I have dropped my honours subject in final year and took out result in general and my%is 38%marks and passed ma from vidyasagar university with 44%marks through distant mode and I belonged to OBC (A) category. Am i eligible for for wbssc pg category?
13th March 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.com in (accounts and finance) from Annamalai university am I eligible for SSC examination.
23rd August 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a cbse school teacher having graduated in geology honours from utkal university and did my M.sc in mathematics from university pf sikkim with 74% marks. Am i eligible to appear for headmaster post in WB ssc exam?
29th November 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 54% marks in B.A( pass). My subjects are Geography, Economics, Education, and I have B.ed degree. So am I eligible for both the exams [ Upper Primary and SSC exam]?
Please anyone help me.
18th June 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

CBSE student whose 2nd language is Bengali can apply west Bengal school service commission
21st June 2018, 04:26 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi Sir / Medam,

Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC :

1. For the majority of the posts the minimum education qualification will be any Graduation Degree for a recognized university and for same posts, a pass in madhymik examination which is conduct by West Bangal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent will be enough.

2. Ability to write, read , speak Bangali / Nepali.

3. The candidates age should not be below 18 years and must not be more than 40 years.

4. Candidates must be citizen of Indian

5. The candidates must have sound Physical and Mental Health.

All the best..............
10th September 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46% marks in hons. But along with pass subject it become 52%.can i eligible for b.ed course???
1st July 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed mathematics honours with 58% along with physics and statics as pass subject. A m l eligible to apply as madhyamik assistant teacher recruitment examination conducted by ssc
25th September 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in mathematics in h.s exam but get physics honours in a recognised university . Am I eligible for school service commission?
15th July 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

B.sc Hons in Microbiology and M.sc in Conservation Biology, eligible for ssc ??
23rd August 2020, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

B. SC in anthropology with 61% marks.is eligible for school service commission against Biology post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?