6th August 2010, 10:15 PM
anupam kumar srivastava

Embedded system vs J2EE? should a computer science graduate do a course of electronics stream?

Hello
I am b tech. in computer science , please suggest me which course should I prefer Embedded system or J2EE >
I have interest in assembly language & C.
should A computer science graduate do a course of electronics stream?
presently I am working in NCR corporation & managing software as well as hardware problems in ATMs.
please suggest me which course should i prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee for joining training in CDAC?
  2. How to prepare for UGC NET after passing M.E(Embedded System and Technology graduate
  3. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  4. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  5. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which additional course is most useful in EEE field?
  7. Core Electronics companies dealing in Embedded Systems for doing 6 months internship
  8. Can I apply for VLSI and Embedded stream after scoring 324 rank in Digital systems and computer electronics stream?
  9. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  10. Chances to study M.Tech in Mass Communication for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  12. Which courses to join along with Engineering : J2EE, Embedded Systems, Networkings? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Embedded system course after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Information about Embedded System?
  15. List of all the courses in Embedded System and Robotic Science? How can I do it from China and Japan? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  17. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  18. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
7th August 2010, 06:57 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Embedded system vs J2EE? should a computer science graduate do a course of electronics stream?

Dear friend,

Surely between the two fields- Embedded System and J2EE, J2EE is the most preferable for you as a computer science engineer. In today's market J2EE has got prime importance in web designing.

But as you have mentioned that you have interest in C language and assembly language, you should not go with J2EE.

Because J2EE is totally based on core Java basics, servlet,JSP and HTML knowledge.

Well, i think that you are a bit confused...i would like to suggest you to go with such courses which you like ..

If you have interest in electronics or networking subjects you can proceed with that. It is not hard and fast that you have to adhere to your core subjects!

So at present i think you should go for Embedded systems friend as you are better comfortable in this field.

Good luck!
8th August 2010, 05:22 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Embedded system vs J2EE? should a computer science graduate do a course of electronics stream?

Hi,
If you are interested in assembly language and c, It is better you go for Embedded system rather than J2EE.It is the interest that matters a lot in career. You used "should", So it is not MUST that a CSE graduate should do a Electronics course, its an added qualification. thats it.
Good Luck.
8th August 2010, 05:52 PM
prathamesh22

Default Re: Embedded system vs J2EE? should a computer science graduate do a course of electronics stream?

dude........
you should prefer embedded system
it all right to do course of electronics stream
because every stream is correlated to each other

best of luck for the future
23rd August 2010, 09:03 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello,
I think you should choose the embedded system as you have interest in assembly language and C.
Because embedded system is more or less related with these languages.
So you should prefer what you like the best!
There is nothing such that you have to choose J2EE as you are a computer science graduate.
Just take the course you are interested in.

Good luck friend..
25th August 2010, 01:15 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Embedded system means how to use a chip in a efficient circuit..

J2EE is generally based on software languages like JAVA,HTML knowledge..

so these two are totally different thing..

you first decide in which field you want to go..

As you want to do a course of electronics so, it will better for you to go for Embedded system.. it will help you in hardware implementation field..

all the best..
8th June 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute/university in india for "embedded systems" course?
I have completed b.tech in computer science. Going for embedded systems course after b.tech in computer science, how much this decision is correct.
7th August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

in which field one can pursue mtech after completing be in computer engg
16th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A MCA HOLDER.BUT I AM INTRESTED IN EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND CONTROL SYSTEMS WHICH ONE I CAN OPT FOR RESEARCH. I STUDIED ELECTRONICS IN BSc.
8th February 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i do mtech in embedded system after compliting mca from ignou?
15th September 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hai, I got a job in mindteck, as an an embedded engineer. I am a btech computer engineer. i have no base in java. I like c and assembly language. Is it good to select embedded system? please help me out. please post your reply to [email protected]
25th June 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I m btech cse student..can I do project on embedded systemnd robotics being a cs student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?