7th July 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?

I was got 72.35% in diploma of mechanical engineering, which engineering college would be available for admission for me? Maske Ashish

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. Can I get admission through government quota in B.E Mechanical after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering
  6. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  7. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  8. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  9. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  12. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  15. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  16. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 91%? I have finished diploma
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
6th November 2011, 12:45 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,

if you want to take admission into degree engineering colleges then you should go for and cleared any Entrance test .
because with only the marks of diploma you can't take admission .
so
best of luck.
5th February 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?

Which collage for 71% in mech engg in aurangabad
7th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i hve to tke admission in west begal for b tech .i have passed my diploma from maharastra with 75% please give sugestion how to tke admisssion
17th July 2012, 12:03 PM
samuelmendonsa

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was got 72.35% in diploma of mechanical engineering, which engineering college would be available for admission for me? Maske Ashish
Hello Ashish,
You can get admission for direct second year engg, you need not to give any entrance exam for the same

You will have to fill the online application form of centralised admission process(CAP). I have attached information brochure of dse 20011-12. you can download that in your computer, and read it thoroughly.
you will get idea of the CAP process and steps

so please download it, it is for free

there are also list of colleges in it you would like to take admission in.

you can get application id at your nearest ARC by paying Rs 400/-

If you want admission in pune university or mumbai university afiiliated colleges your percentage is not sufficient.
but still you can give option of the same.
I think you can get admission in shivaji university, kolhapur affiliated colleges
best of luck
God bless you

(please find the attachment)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Brochure_DSE_2011-12.pdf(1.41 MB, 118 views)
17th July 2012, 12:24 PM
samuelmendonsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i hve to tke admission in west begal for b tech .i have passed my diploma from maharastra with 75% please give sugestion how to tke admisssion
Hello.
You can not take admission to B.tech after doing diploma,
Because B.Tech is a post graduation course, that means you need graduation for doing B.Tech
You will have to do B.E in engg first and then you can do B.Tech, only diploma is not sufficient.

As you have good marks in diploma you can get admissions in direct second year engg. if you wnat to do so,
please read the information brochure attached

best of luck.
God bless you

(please find the attachment)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Brochure_DSE_2011-12.pdf(1.41 MB, 311 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?