16th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?

I just finished my grade 12 and I want to do diploma in mechanical engineering but I don't understand well the word "diploma"..in college there are two things which is levels and nated,.....so which 1 is for advanced diploma and which 1 is for just diploma?...and the other thing,which certificate do a person who completed n1 to n6 in mechanical engineering get?

19th June 2015, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?

Candidates who have completed 10th standard or Intermediate course from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue Advance Diploma course, you must have completed Bcahelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you are eligible to get admission in second year of Diploma course or you can also join in Bachelor's degree course and after that, you can do Advance Diploma course.
24th June 2015, 06:17 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?

If you're planning to do diploma in mechanical engineering, then it would be for a period of 1 and half years for which can be taken after 12th. if you take advanced diploma it is of 2 years term and only bachelors/graduates can apply for this course. About n1 to n6 in mechanical engineering, i am doubtful whether this is followed by Indian institute/universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?