12th May 2010, 03:34 PM
Ali kazi

Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering so can i get admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering

1. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  2. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  11. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  14. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  15. Admission to direct 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 65% in Diploma Mechanical? List of the government institutes?
  16. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
12th May 2010, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

how join to aeronautical
13th May 2010, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I want know about aeronautical engineering in india
14th May 2010, 12:22 AM

Yes you can surely get admission to direct second year. For that you will have to answer few entrance tests like your state CET or LEET. You can even answer AIEEE or IIT JEE but you will be admitted to 1 year instead of 2nd year.

So keep yourself updated of the forms of the entrance exams by checking the sucesscd website.

And if you clear the entrance test will a good rank then you definitely get into your favorite course of aeronatical engineering
14th May 2010, 07:42 AM
sadhan

dear frnd,
you can get admission in second year in aeronautical engineering but you have to clear CET
best off luck
14th May 2010, 09:04 PM
Bella

I want know about aeronautical engineering in india
you need to see http://www.webindia123.com/career/options/eng/aero/intro.htm if you want each and every detail regarding aeronautical engineering
14th May 2010, 09:08 PM
Bella

how join to aeronautical
The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. One must also pass the qualifying exam JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT's.
15th May 2010, 06:20 PM

i am diploma holder i want to get free study degree engg
you give me the suggestation for it
26th May 2010, 05:08 PM
ajaii

I have completed my diploma in tool and die making so can i get admission in direct second year in mechanical engineering
29th May 2010, 11:51 AM

Is the direct second year admission for aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?Give me
immideately answer.
29th May 2010, 08:54 PM

Re: Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
29th May 2010, 10:28 PM

wats best after tool and die making diploma ??? plz advise
2nd June 2010, 04:25 PM

I had passed diploma in computer engineering is there any possible way to get direct admission in second year for degree in aeronautical engineering
3rd June 2010, 01:06 PM

I have completed my diploma in computer engineering from Government Polytechnic college.I have got 81%.I want to take admission in Pune or Mumbai university.So,whether I am eligible for getting the admission in this university? Please help me.
11th June 2010, 07:20 PM
compaq123

yes you can a better chance for join aeronauitcal engineering with mechancial stream but its depends for your percentage overall year in diploma at least 70% marks then you can aaply this.
12th June 2010, 02:17 PM

sir i am doing diploma computer engineering,after diploma i want to stduy in pune ,how can i apply and how many marks need for addmission,
can i give aieee exam without 12th?
12th June 2010, 09:38 PM

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from Govt. Polytechnice, Pune (semister pattern-Autonomous institue) in 2003 with 75.76%. I working in Saudi Arabia now. I have 5 yrs exp.
Can i get advantage during Admission (Preference)
I want to take Direct admission to 2nd Year Engineering in PUNE/Maharashtra.
I m actually now out of india.. can i take admission throught my parent. when my admission confirms.. I will directly join my collage.. i will leave my this job. Is there my signature required.
Please advice me.
Umesh (9960934314)
13th June 2010, 09:17 AM

Yes, you will definately get admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering. But you have to give some entrance test of
CET or Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the IIT's. After clear this exams, you will
get direct admission in second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma....
16th June 2010, 06:32 PM

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from Govt. Polytechnic .iI want to get admission IIT bombay college of powai for
aeronautical enggineering?
what is egibility ?
18th June 2010, 03:22 PM

I PASSED ITI IN FITTER TREDE. I WANT ADMISSION IN SECOND YEAR POLYTECHNIAL COLLEGE IN MECH ENG.
18th June 2010, 03:26 PM

Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in Computer Technology
21st June 2010, 08:20 PM

sir,i m somenath bose,a diploma student in electronics n telecommunication.can i studied in btech in IIT KHARAGPUR?SO WHAT IS THE PROSSES TO DO IT?what is the age criteria n exam to join at iit?pls send above information on it.my ph no-9804060085. my id [email protected]. thanking you
22nd June 2010, 01:58 PM

Can i get admission for degree in aeronautical engg after i complete my diploma in mechanical engg...(did my diploma after 10th).please do suggest
2nd July 2010, 04:24 PM

I hav completed diploma in mechanical engg.So i wana admission in second year engg in aeronautical.plz suggest me ur opinion.
5th July 2010, 02:23 PM
sawkaresheetal111

rply fast.can i get admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? suggest government institutes of it.
5th July 2010, 02:30 PM
sawkaresheetal111

i m diploma holder im mechanical engg.can i get admission todirect 2nd year of aeronautical engineering?
11th July 2010, 05:11 PM

Sir, after diploma in mechanical engineering Is there any method to get direct admission into aeronautical engineering? without any entrance tests and what marks should i get if it depends on marks of diploma third year in mechanical branch of(e.g. open university)
14th July 2010, 04:21 PM

i get 75% in diploma in mechanical engineering can i give IIT exam easily please send reply.
20th July 2010, 12:05 AM
S.Siddharth

Smile Re: Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, after diploma in mechanical engineering Is there any method to get direct admission into aeronautical engineering? without any entrance tests and what marks should i get if it depends on marks of diploma third year in mechanical branch of(e.g. open university)
please send your reply to [email protected] if possible
21st July 2010, 11:11 PM

I am working as a system Engineer. I passed out 10 (SSC) and failed in HSC and then joined Diploma in Computer hardware and networking which I passed successfully. But now i feel very difficulties in applying job for MNC which mostly requires graduation. Is there anything to do direct final year of B.Sc(IT) or any degree from Open Universities. Please help me, and advised if any better option without quitting the job. I m really messed up. Thanks in Advance.
22nd July 2010, 07:40 PM
parhitoshika

you can friend,some of the good college are:
1. nit allahabad
2. nit bhopal
3. sastra,tp
4. npti durgapur
5. hbti,kanpur
22nd July 2010, 08:07 PM

can i get admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after bsc ? plz send reply
24th July 2010, 05:09 PM

I AM DIPLOMA HOLDER IN COMPUTER ENGG CAN I GIVE IIT EXAM
24th July 2010, 05:11 PM

I SWATANTRA KR. PATHAK DIPLOMA HOLDER IN COMPUTER ENGG CAN I GIVE IIT ENTRANCE EXAM
26th July 2010, 09:22 PM

i am diploma student and i wnat to take direct second year admission to aeronautical engg. please give me some idea.
27th July 2010, 11:32 AM
subhasish

Yes my friend
you can get admission directly into the second year ,but for that you need to sit for the AIEEE exam.

Then you will have to qualify the exam ,then you will be called for the counseling ,at that time you can select aeronautical engineering,you will be admitted directly into the second year.

All the best...
27th July 2010, 05:26 PM
shubham957

Originally Posted by Ali kazi View Post
I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering so can i get admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering
yes, you can get admission in second year of btech. this is known as lateral entry and you will have to fill the form of lateral entry of your state for that. so keep checking on the net for the date of forms.
28th July 2010, 01:11 AM

hello friends

you can take admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering.

but to take admission on it you have to qualify lateral entry test.

like in west bengal there have a lateral entry test which is JELET .

all the best.....
4th August 2010, 11:43 AM

Hello rispected sir,
I AM JUST PASSING DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERIG IN 2010 BATCH.I HAVE ADMISSION IN DIRECT SECOND YEAR ENGINEERIG.SO PLEASE GIVE ME GUIDENCE WHAT WILL DO TO GET ADDMISSION. THNKS
5th August 2010, 02:51 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

hi friend this is not possible..

after second year this is not possible.

if you want to career in aeronautical eng. so plz take admission again in 1st yr..

9th August 2010, 06:04 PM

Can i get admission in Maharashtra to direct second year in Aronautical Engineering without IIT or any entrance Exam
AAAA
15th August 2010, 10:17 AM
bhavnesh madaan

Cool Re: Admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Originally Posted by sawkaresheetal111 View Post
rply fast.can i get admission in direct second year in aeronautical engineering after diploma in ece engineering? suggest government institutes of it.
.................................................. .........................................
17th August 2010, 07:58 PM

i wanted to know that for direct 2nd year engg admission , only 3rd year diploma marks are taken into consideration na???
I am doin my final year(3rd year) diploma in comp engg...plz reply me..
25th August 2010, 08:41 PM

Is direct entry in 2nd year aeronautical engineering in degree after diploma in computer engineering possible?
30th August 2010, 08:03 PM

can i take adddmission for B.E second year after diploma in computer technology & what is criteria for it?
3rd September 2010, 01:45 AM

I have done my diploma in computer science and engineering from Madhya Pradesh(mp) My mother belongs to Maharashtra.
I want to take admission in BE second year in information technology (IT) or computer science (CS).Please inform me about the procedure and fee details.Please.
20th September 2010, 10:27 PM

can i do aeronautical degree after my diploma in computer technology branch and whats d scope????????
21st September 2010, 08:53 PM
vike

Dear Friends
If you are interested in taking admission in aeronautical engineering or any other stream then be clear with the eligibility criteria.
Most of the colleges that offer lateral entry allow admission to only those branch in which one has done diploma.
However BSc students (with maths) can apply for any possible BE program but diploma holders face constraints.
So you will have to go for BE in the same field in which you have done diploma.
The best college for aeronautical which allow lateral entry is MIT MANIPAL.
22nd September 2010, 07:05 PM

i m doing 3 rd year chemical engineering diploma. i wanted to know is it possible to get direct entry in 2nd year engineering? especially for iit and nits? do we need to give cet exams for it?
25th September 2010, 02:04 PM
dr.safu

hello respecte mam/sir,

imyself dr.sarfaraz patel from gujrat.my broyher has completed his diploma in mechenical engineering.now we r looking for direct admission in same branch in 2nd year.
i kindly request you to give me any detail if possible for any college in current year admission as fast as.thanking you...

kind regards
sarfaraz
e-mail;[email protected]