28th July 2011, 11:00 AM
satishkamble

Which engineering colleges can I get after passing 10th with 70.62%? What is the ranking of Pune University?

i have completed my diploma
after 10th with 70.62% percentage?
so which engg college i get with good
ranking in pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. Rank wise top colleges list for engineering & B.TECH. in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  3. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  4. Which are the colleges(Ranking Wise) affiliated to Pune University having highest salary placement and value?
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  6. How to get admission after passing 10th? Is there any college in Pune University?
  7. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  8. Which are the computer engineering colleges of Pune University
  9. Availability of diploma in library course in Pune after passing 10th in commerce and 5 years of experience in Engineering college?
  10. List of colleges of engineering in Pune which are affiliated to Pune University
  11. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  12. Is there any difference in engineering colleges which are of the same university?
  13. Collegewise cutoff for engineering colleges under Pune University for Mechanical Engineering branch?
  14. Cutoff marks of diploma colleges in Pune for admission after passing 10th?
  15. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  16. Ranking of Engineering colleges of UP and Uttarakhand
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  18. Ranking of Mumbai University Colleges?
17th July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering colleges can I get after passing 10th with 70.62%? What is the ranking of Pune University?

what is better after 10th ...... diploma or cet if doing engineering is only the aim.??
23rd March 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering colleges can I get after passing 10th with 70.62%? What is the ranking of Pune University?

I Have completed 10th with 70.86%. Which college is best for me...?
24th June 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 73% marks then where are me get admission for diploma colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?