29th January 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?

Hello
I want to complete post graduation i.e ME in design engineering in pune university without any GATE entrance exam in upcoming year.
What should I do in order to get list of colleges n their respective fee structure? Also please help me to know the admission procedure n date details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  2. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  3. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  4. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  5. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  7. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  8. Detailed procedure and the fee structure of competency course?
  9. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  10. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  11. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  12. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  13. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  15. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  16. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  17. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  18. List of top MCA colleges in Pune University? What is the fee structure?
21st December 2017, 09:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission to study ME degree course in Design Engineering under Pune University without a valid GATE score card.
Candidates must have to qualify in the GATE examination in order to pursue ME/M.Tech degree course.
Candidates those who completed their Bachelors degree in Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the GATE examination. Once after qualifying in the GATE examination, candidates can take admission under Pune University to study ME degree course in Design Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?