30th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering colleges are there in Hyderabad? My rank is 130810

my rank is 130810 in which engineeing college in hyderabad i will get seat

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I get to join top 10 colleges at Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. List of top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad in any branches after scoring 83471 rank in EAMCET?
  5. Mtech colleges in Andhra Pradesh? paid seats in hyderabad based on pgecet entrance exam?
  6. List of best mechanical colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 910000 rank in EAMCET
  7. In which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5300 rank? Names of top 5 colleges?
  8. Best engineering colleges for me in Hyderabad? I have scored 142957 rank in EAMCET and 712 in intermediate
  9. Which are the colleges around Hyderabad where i can get after scoring 1493 rank in EEE stream?
  10. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  11. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad engineering colleges after scoring 72000 rank in EAMCET?
  12. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad in engineering colleges after scoring 8774 rank in EAMCET
  13. How to join in good colleges in Hyderabad after scoring a rank of 10997 in EAMCET?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  15. List of top 20 Engineering colleges in Hyderabad to join ECE course?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
  17. What are the top colleges available in Hyderabad in which I can get after scoring 976 rank in PGECET in electrical engineering
  18. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
7th September 2012, 08:23 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Which engineering colleges are there in Hyderabad? My rank is 130810

There are lot of Colleges in Hyderabad .So you may get seat in any one of the following colleges
1.Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Science
2.Center Spatial Information Technology
3.Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
4.CMR College of Engineering and Technology
5.CSI Institute of Technology
6.Engineering Staff College of India
7.G. Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science
8.Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology (GIET)
9.Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology
10.Green Fort Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?