20th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy

Which colleges will I get for 30750rank in eamcet 2012 in civil engineering in Hyderabad and rangareddy.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges for civil engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy?
  2. Can i get Hyderabad after scoring 90826 rank in EAMCET
  3. Which are the best colleges for Mechanical at Hyderabad and Rangareddy? In which college may I get after scoring 17812 in EAMCET
  4. Which is the best college for mechanical at Hyderabad and Rangareddy? In which college can I get a seat after scoring 17812 rank in EAMCET
  5. Can I get a seat in Rangareddy and Hyderabad after scoring 124639 rank in EAMCET
  6. List of top 10 engineering college sin Hyderabad and Rangareddy District -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a seat in engineering in Hyderabad/Rangareddy in IT group? I have scored 169679 rank in EAMCET
  8. In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?
  9. List of top 10 civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad and Rangareddy district
  10. Eamcet clg analysis
  11. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad in any branches after scoring 83471 rank in EAMCET?
  12. How to join in good colleges in Hyderabad after scoring a rank of 10997 in EAMCET?
  13. Will I get ECE branch in Hyderabad and Rangareddy district after scoring 152000 rank
  14. List of top 10 engineering colleges for civil in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  15. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  16. In which engineering college can I get after scoring 100,000 rank in EAMCET -- [New]
  17. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad in engineering colleges after scoring 8774 rank in EAMCET
  18. How to take Mechanical or CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET?
11th May 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy

I got 10000 rank in eamcet in which engineering college I will get admission in hyderabad & rangareddy?
13th June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy

Which is the best college for Civil engineering at Hyderabad, Rangareddy and Medak district? In which college can I get a seat after scoring integrated rank12034 rank in ECET 2013 and Branch rank 1453
13th August 2013, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

which is the best college for ece engineering at hyderabad ,ranga reddy district in which college can i get a seat after scoring 30586 rank in eamcet 2013
13th August 2013, 05:00 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Top Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy:

1.Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT),Gandipet,Ranga Reddy

2.Vasavi Collge of Engienering,Langarhouse,Ranga Reddy

3.Srinidhi Institue of Science and Technology,Ghatkesar,Ranga Reddy

4.M V S R Engineering College,Nadergul,Ranga Reddy

5.V N R Vignan Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology,Bachupally,Ranga Reddy

6.Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,Miyapur,Ranga Reddy

7.Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology,Gandipet,Ranga Reddy

8.C V R College of Engineering, Ibrahimpatan,Ranga Reddy

9.J B Institute of Engineering and Technology,Yenkapally,Ranga Reddy

10.Gurunanak Institute of Technology,Ibrahimpatan,Ranga Reddy

11.International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-H),Hyderbad

12.BVRIT HYDERABAD College of Engineering for Women,Hyderabad

13.Osmania Universtiy College of Engineering,Hyderbad

14.JNTU College of Engineering,Hyderabad

15.Mahaveer Institute of Sciences and Technology,Bandlaguda,Hyderbad

16.Muffakham Jah College of Engineering & Technology

17.Nala Malla Reddy Engineering College

18.ICFAI Institute of Science & Technology

19.St Marys College of Engineering & Technology

all the best........
26th August 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62,000 rank in eamcet 2013 which is the best Engineering College in civil Branch in Hyderabad and Ranga reddy dist.
26th August 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62000 rank in eamcet 2013 , admission in B.Tech first year which is the best Civil engineering college in Hyderabad and Ranga reddy district.
26th August 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best College in civil Engineer at Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy in which can i get a seat in B.Tech first year after scoring om 62000 in eamcet 2013
26th August 2013, 10:52 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

hello friend

if you cleared the eamcet exam and you want to join in engineering college ,you would have number of engineering college

so if you get lakhs rank also you will get the seat due to large number of colleges.

the question is which colleges is good in education,campus selection,staff embers,fee,infrastructure etc you have to see in teh record i.e Google you can view the colleges performance..

if you have reservation or belong to category like sc/st/obc/CAT/ncc then you can also try for reservation counseling session,there you will be having more chances to get seats in good college..

my suggestion is try for both the counseling i.e

a)general counseling

b)reservation quota counseling

ok

good luck

thank you
3rd September 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

which college can i get after securing rank 30014 in eamcet
21st August 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1,22,749th rank and have 1lack below income which good collage will give me fee re
24th May 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I got 57000 in eamcet. I want to to take civil engineer which college is the best college in Hyderabad or RR district.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?